Thursday, May 19, 2011

this time be a follower, not a leader

This should be the only time in your life you should brag about being a follower, I ask that everyone join and be a follower, I'm not going to put ads up to try and make money or sell anything (INCLUDING EMAIL ACCOUNTS). What I will do is put up anything that is relevant to the election, if I see people dogging others I will erase it, I do follow unit 6 and Paco, they both have their good points and bad.  Seems that on both if someone doesn't like what they hear they resort to name calling, that's what pre-teens do, not grown men and women.  All I want on this site is anything relevant to making CCPOA the elite of "law enforcement" associations.  We have a long way to go from what I see, so again whomever is interested in learning about the candidates get the word out about this site.

V/R

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment